Thursday, April 28, 2016

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review

If you have not tried the Too Faced Born this Way foundation, you are missing out from "I woke up like this, Flawless" vibes.

I heard a lot of hype on this foundation on Youtube. What do you not hear about on Youtube? I always stayed close to the drugstore foundations because I found one that I absolutely love. If you do not know what foundation I am talking about already, I still feel Maybelline's Matte Fit Me foundation is the best drug store foundation. It's just awesome for a natural skin type look and feel. The Fit Me concealer is one of my favorites from them also and is the current concealer I am using at the moment. But back to this Too Faced foundation, It is by far my new holy grail high-end foundation.

This foundation retails for $39.
It claims to be infused with a combination of Coconut Water to naturally replenish moisture levels. It has Alpine Rose, which helps brighten the look of the skin and help with elasticity. Last but not least, this product has Hyaluronic Acid for a youthful and smoother appearance of the skin.

The coverage claims are medium to full coverage, and I do strongly agree. You can definitely build this foundation up if you need too, but it does not take much to get real great coverage. I'm in love with the way it sits on my skin. I look at my skin closely in the mirror with the foundation on, and it just looks super natural but flawless. It's not too heavy and it's oil free so it is not greasy. The finish is more of a satin finish because it's not too matte or too dewy. The consistency of the foundation is not too liquidy or thick. I feel that it's right in the middle and I really enjoy that fact. It does not have SPF, so you will totally need to use your own before the foundation application. 

The packaging it beautiful in my opinion. It looks amazing in the frosted glass. The Gold and the Black details make it look elegant and it comes with a pump, which is something I always love in a foundation. The foundation comes in the standard size of most foundations with 1 fl oz or 30 ml.

Just for your knowledge, I am in the shade Warm Beige, just in case you need a comparison.

I have friends who also love this foundation just as much as I do. Before I purchased it, I was at Ulta shopping and I asked an employee there what foundation she was wearing because it looked fantastic on her. She was wearing this foundation and said that she always gets compliments on her skin when she wears this. I did not purchase the foundation that day, but after that encounter, I wanted to go back to buy it so bad. Finally, I have it and I LOVE IT. If you have not tried it yet, you should give it a try! I have really dry skin and still looks great on me. If you have oily skin, I feel like this foundation could sill look awesome on you.

Born this Way foundation comes in 18 different shades so their color selection is the bomb.

If you decide to get this foundation let me know your thoughts on it. I always love having conversations about makeup and different products. I love to hear other people's experiences with products. I will try to update this post later with pictures of me wearing the foundation. So keep visiting and thank you for your time in reading my posts! 

1 comment:

  1. I love to read your articles, they are so much informative. You can now get daytime makeup lesson from Lina, this will help you to improve your level of work. Moreover, you will able to learn new things.

    ReplyDelete